Looking for a job?
As an innovative company, SkylineDx is continuously seeking for ambitious colleagues with an academic and/or industrial background that are passionate about our mission.
Work and responsibilities
A successful candidate will be working at Product Development and Operations to be involved in new product development and sustaining currently operational products including the office IT-environment.
The IT System Engineer will participate, with a multidisciplinary team of experts, in developing, commissioning and qualifying new, and maintenance of existing, products. To meet our, and industry, high standards the product development process is performed according predefined ISO and/or FDA based procedures.
In addition to the product related employment, also the office IT continuation will be part of the function, keeping each work spot up and running and being in control of the accounts on the data server. Report to the IT Manager.Profile
- BSc/MSc in; Technical Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- 0 - 3 years of experience in a similar technical function, preferably in the biotech industry.
- Familiar with software development and validation.
- Familiar with GxP and quality systems.
- Experience in IT infrastructure support.
- Experience with various types of lab and/or IT equipment.
- Good oral and verbal communications skills in both English and Dutch.
Skills and competences
- Hands on mentality and result oriented attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and creative approach to problem solving.
- Quality oriented mindset.
- Intrinsic motivation to make a positive contribution to health care and provide solutions for patients
- Broad technological and scientific curiosity.
- Team player.